Fully Servo controlled Horizontal Form Fill Seal Pouch machine with outstanding simplicity, compactness, accessibility and speed in format changeovers.
Available in the Duplex version, it can produce up to 140 stand-up pouches per minute (max. width 200mm).
The D320 is easy to use because:
- It controls the film stretch automatically
- It adjusts the acceleration of the film independently, according to required sealing time
- The film passage is made easier
- Format changeover takes an average of 20 minutes
- It provides information on the time left before the end of the reel
- It is can be easily accessed, inspected and cleaned.
All functions and operations are under control in real-time, parameterized and repeatable.
|Version||Package dimensions Min (base x height)||Package dimensions Max (base x height)||Speed (cycles/min)||Speed (packages/min)|
|D||90 x 100 mm||160 x 300 mm||70||140|
Modified Atmosphere Packaging
Thanks to a great commitment in research and development, the D-Series can achieve extraordinary results in the field of modified atmosphere packaging. In the case of grated cheese, for example, the D-Series allows to keep the residual oxygen threshold below 1%, with a gas consumption definitely lower than other machines.
PFM Recyclable Ready
The great issue in packaging today is the use of recyclable films: more specifically, the possibility to recycle them and therefore promote circular economy. For this reason, PFM’s cutting-edge research has been focusing for many years on eco-friendly films, making the whole D-Series range ready to work successfully with recyclable films.